●故事:关于澳大利亚Aldi的物质资源，公司专注于开发其地产和设施。与Coles、Woolworths等澳大利亚其他超市相比，Aldi门店相对较小(nenyczz – thiel, 2011)。它们的面积只有9000 – 12000平方英尺。此外，该公司只专注于购买二流地段，以实施成本削减战略。
●控制系统:Aldi非常重视员工的保留。此外，超市不包括包括屠夫或面包师在内的专家，因为他们的产品大多是预包装的。此外，与澳大利亚其他超市相比，Aldi’s的工作时间大多更短。例如，墨尔本的Aldi，与其他超市相比，每周的营业时间通常要少35个小时(Dunford et al .， 2005)。这大大降低了劳动力成本。
From a strategic point of view, the cultural paradigm can be identified through 6 integrated elements. It could be defined as a strategy for calling the pattern in a working environment. Within Aldi Australia’s context, they can be further described as follows:
Symbol: Aldi’s management does believe that firm’s hierarchy can help to eliminate the differences between the firm’s employees. Moreover, the firm emphasizes on recruiting limited but competent individuals (Randall, 2003). This helps to meet the firm’s current scale of business development. Aldi considers its human resources as its intangible assets as they are source of Aldi’s strength within the industry.
● Power structures: Authority resides in almost every employee at Aldi. Staff members at Aldi are consistently involved in crucial decision making that empowers them for making critical decisions that can have a significant impact on the company’s performance.
● Organisational Structure: Aldi has been operating with a lean organizational structure that emphasizes on effectiveness and efficiency. As a result, this organisational structure allows the firm to improve harmony and decision making within the firm. Due to the fact that Aldi is vertically integrated, the firm’s design, process, outsourcing, manufacturing, sales and supply chain do result in a highly efficient business network (Berman, 2015).
● Routines & Ritual: Aldi emphasizes heavily on service quality and customer satisfaction. The restricted amount of products made by Aldi helps to leverage the firm’s impressive power of buying and also helps to control its production cost (McGauhey, 2003). The firm undertakes regular audit along its supply chain as it helps to guarantee the quality and safety of its brands
● Stories: With regards to the physical resource of Aldi Australia, the firm focuses on developing its property and facilities. When compared with other supermarkets in Australia such as Coles and Woolworths, the stores of Aldi stores are relatively small (Nenycz-Thiel, 2011). They are only 9,000-12,000 square feet in size. Moreover, the company only focuses on buying second-rate location for its cost-cutting strategy.
● Control System: Aldi does pay significant attention towards employee retention. Moreover, the supermarket does not comprise of specialists that include butchers or bakers because their products mostly come pre-packed. Also, working hours of Aldi’s are mostly shorter when compared with other supermarkets in Australia. For instance, Aldi in Melbourne, the trading hours are usually 35 hours less per week when compared with other supermarkets (Dunford et al, 2005). This results in a significant cut down in labor costs.