The building was constructed on a plot 34 by 56 meters, with 1835 sqm. It consists of six floors organized around two courtyards, one circular and one oval, basement, attic and roof. This structure houses two independent terraced buildings, each with its own gateway and their own patio lights, which are reported only on the ground floor. However, the facade has a unitary structure common to both buildings. The charging structure is formed by columns of brick and solid stone. The dividing walls have no structural function, so that their design varies from one plant to another. The inner structure of pillars and girders connected with the stone exterior with curved metal beams throughout the perimeter of each floor.