本篇ps代写-人类发展报告讲了将人均GDP以美元购买力平价(PPP)表示具有重要意义，因为它有助于比较各国的经济统计数据。购买力平价汇率允许将数据转换为共同货币，并考虑到各国之间的价格差异。这样，人均GDP (PPP美元)就能更好地统一反映人民的生活水平。本篇ps代写文章由英国第一论文 Assignment First辅导网整理，供大家参考阅读。
Source: Human Development Report, 2016
1) It is significant to express GDP per capita in purchasing power parity (PPP) in US$ as it helps in comparing the economic statistics across the nations. The PPP exchange rate permits the conversion of the data into common currency and takes account of price differentiation between nations. In this way, GDP per capita (PPP US$) provides better reflection of the living standards of the people uniformly.
2) The GNI or gross national income is the aggregate of domestic plus foreign income asserted by the residents of a nation. It includes the gross domestic products or GDP plus the income earned by the foreign residents of a nation minus income earned by non-residents in the domestic economy. The gross domestic products are also included in gross national income (Marshall, 2013).
3) Tanzania has the highest incidence of poverty as the country has lowest GDP per capita, which indicates that the country has the low standard of living. Tanzania has $2510 GDP per capita which is lowest.
4) There are some significant differences between the income poverty and human poverty:
The income poverty is types of income measure, which defines poverty because of not meeting the basic requirements of life; absolute poverty – US$ 1.25/day
The human poverty is the requirement to look at human happiness and wellbeing not only the material deprivation measure, education and health.
5) The multidimensional poverty index is one type of international measures that used to measure as well as compare acute poverty, and it covers around 100 developing nations in the world (Pugel, 2016).
There are some limitations of the multidimensional poverty index (MPI), and the main constraint is data constraints as it includes both stock plus flow indicators.
6) According to the statistics, Canada is the most developed country. The gross domestic product of the country is very high.