1. Company should conduct an internal assessment to initiating the foreign business activities in developing countries relates to financial and banking fields.
2. Need to find out what products and services will be suitable for the customers.
3. Systematically identification of target market for the products and services offering to them.
4. Determination of potential market size or the demand for the target market sector.
5. Estimation of target sales potential in banking and financial services offered to the customers.
The company A should consider all the above points while investing. Also the India is the best country to invest money to get high return on the investment and low installation cost.
Customer base and reach to the customers depend on the quality services and satisfaction level. Company A have to ensure all the things to meet the customer’s need and cost effectiveness.
• Brand Building
Brand of the company A in providing the financial services effectively is must because financial and banking services all depend on how flexible and user friendly the system is.
Trade and Investment Pattern & Trends
In USA the trade and investment pattern follows mostly the global economic environment and the USA economy is highly dependent on trade and inflows of the investments. But In developing country like India it is not only based on the trade and inflow of the investments but it is based on the agriculture and manufacturing industry. In USA the people are making investment in education, clean energy, infrastructure etc. But also the foreign investment because of fair, equitable, and non-discriminatory treatment in foreign investment, the USA people are doing continuously.